This site has been designed, developed and maintained by the Zayed International Foundation for the Environment
- The Zayed International Foundation for the Environment pays utmost attention to the privacy and trust of the website’s visitors, hence the foundation registers only the minimal personal information needed for the quality of its services.
- The personal information is defined to be as any relevant information pertaining to a known person or someone that is possible to identify and who is the subject of the information; which is the same information that an individual possibly submits during a visit to the government electronic offices or when filling out forms such as the person's name, address and telephone number.
- During your visit and your browsing through the electronic portal, we collect statistical data in order helping us develop and improve our services and the electronic content.
- The information reported in this site can include links or references to data and are maintained by non-governmental organizations. The objective of providing these links is to, make accessing the information more convenient.
- By choosing a link to an external website, you have left the Zayed International Foundation for the Environment site, and hence you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/providers of those websites.
- The Zayed International Foundation for the Environment is not liable for any damage or loss of any kind as a result of the use of this site either directly or indirectly.